Summary Operations Director - Administrative Services in Québec
Find key facts and figures about working as an operations director - administrative services. The following information is applicable to all Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114).
Other administrative services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate departments responsible for corporate governance and regulatory compliance, records management, security services, admissions and other administrative services. Also included in this unit group are managers responsible for departments involved in two or more of the following activities: finance, human resources, purchasing or administrative services. They are employed throughout the public and private sector.
University education usually required
Median wage in Québec
The job outlook is limited in Québec
advertised in Québec
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services
- Date modified: