Summary Labourer - Food And Beverage Processing near Grande Prairie (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a labourer - food and beverage processing. The following information is applicable to all Labourers in food and beverage processing (NOC 9617).
Labourers in food and beverage processing perform material handling, clean-up, packaging and other elemental activities related to food and beverage processing. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, meat plants, breweries and other food and beverage processing and packaging plants.
On-the-job training usually required
Median wage in the Athabasca–Grande Prairie–Peace River Region
The job prospects are fair in Alberta
advertised in Alberta
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
- Remove filled containers from conveyors
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Date modified: