Summary Hardener - Optical Instruments Manufacturing near Truro (NS)
Find key facts and figures about working as a hardener - optical instruments manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities (NOC 95109).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities perform material handling, clean-up, packaging and other elemental activities in processing, manufacturing and utilities. They are employed by companies that manufacture products such as clothing, footwear, furniture and electrical and electronic products and by printing and packaging companies.
Learn more about hardener - optical instruments manufacturing
This occupation usually requires short-term work experience and no formal education.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in the North Shore Region
View wages about Wages
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
View prospects about Prospects
advertised near Truro (NS)
View available jobs about Jobs
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: