Summary Consultant, Professional Image near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a consultant, professional image. The following information is applicable to all Image, social and other personal consultants (NOC 6561).
Image, social and other personal consultants advise clients on their personal appearance, speaking style, manners or other behaviours in order to improve personal or business images. They are employed by beauty salons, fashion boutiques, modelling schools, image consulting companies, weight loss centres or they may be self-employed.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in British Columbia
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in British Columbia
- Advise clients on the selection of wedding gowns, floral arrangements, banquet facilities, wedding invitations and other items related to weddings
- Advise clients on hair colour, hairstyles, make-up, clothing and accessories
- Advise clients on type, colour and application of make-up
- Administer commercial weight loss programs, advise clients on diet and exercise and provide related support services
- Advise on posture, general appearance and manners
- Date modified: