Summary Light Duty Cleaner in Newfoundland and Labrador
Find key facts and figures about working as a light duty cleaner. The following information is applicable to all Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731).
Light duty cleaners clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, motels, resorts, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences. They are employed by hotels, motels, resorts, recreational facilities, hospitals and other institutions, building management companies, cleaning service companies and private individuals.
On-the-job training usually required
Median wage in Newfoundland and Labrador
The job prospects are fair in Newfoundland and Labrador
advertised in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Date modified: