Summary Apartment Building Maintenance Worker in Yukon
Find key facts and figures about working as an apartment building maintenance worker. The following information is applicable to all Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents (NOC 6733).
Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents clean and maintain the interior and exterior of commercial, institutional and residential buildings and their surrounding grounds. Building superintendents employed in large establishments are responsible for the operation of the establishment and may also supervise other workers. They are employed by office and apartment building management companies, condominium corporations, educational institutions, health care facilities, recreational and shopping facilities, religious, industrial and other establishments.
On-the-job training usually required
Median wage in Yukon
The job prospects are good in Yukon
advertised in Yukon
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Date modified: