Summary Operator, Polishing Machine - Metal Products Manufacturing near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as an operator, polishing machine - metal products manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Other metal products machine operators (NOC 9418).
Other metal products machine operators operate one or more automatic or multi-purpose machines to produce a variety of metal parts and products, such as wire mesh, nails, bolts and chains. They are employed by a wide variety of metal products manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are good in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised in British Columbia
- Operate or tend automatic or multi-purpose machines to produce metal parts and metal products
- Clean, polish, file or otherwise finish products
- Check products for quality and other specifications
- Fit and assemble components using hand and power tools
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Date modified: