Summary Secondary School Teacher in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a secondary school teacher. The following information is applicable to all Secondary school teachers (NOC 4031).
Secondary school teachers prepare and teach academic, technical, vocational or specialized subjects at public and private secondary schools. Secondary school teachers who are heads of departments are included in this unit group.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
The job prospects are fair in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
advertised in New Brunswick
- Assign and correct homework
- Prepare and deliver presentations at conferences, workshops and symposia
- Prepare subject material for presentation according to an approved curriculum
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and laboratory, shop and field studies
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with students, parents and school officials
- Date modified: