Summary Distance Education Program Co-ordinator in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a distance education program co-ordinator. The following information is applicable to all Education policy researchers, consultants and program officers (NOC 4166).
Education policy researchers, consultants and program officers conduct research, produce reports and administer elementary, secondary and post-secondary education policies and programs. They are employed by government departments, school boards, research institutes, professional associations and educational and other organizations throughout the public and private sectors, or they may be self-employed.
University education usually required
Median wage in New Brunswick
The job prospects are good in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
advertised in New Brunswick
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia
- Provide consulting services to government and other organizations
- Prepare research papers, educational texts or articles
- Develop teaching materials and other resources for program delivery
- Provide on-going professional development, training and consultative services to teachers
- Date modified: