Summary Cleaning Supervisor in Alberta
Find key facts and figures about working as a cleaning supervisor. The following information is applicable to all Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315).
Cleaning supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Light duty cleaners (6731), Specialized cleaners (6732), and Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents (6733). They are employed by hospitals and other health care institutions, hotels, motels, schools and other educational institutions, commercial and industrial establishments, home and office cleaning establishments and by various specialized cleaning companies.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects are fair in Alberta
advertised in Alberta
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Date modified: