Summary Bartender in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a bartender. The following information is applicable to all Bartenders (NOC 6512).
Bartenders mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. They are employed in restaurants, hotels, bars, taverns, private clubs, banquet halls and other licensed establishments. Supervisors of bartenders are included in this unit group.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
The job prospects are limited in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
advertised in Alberta
- Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Order bar stock and maintain inventory and control of bar stock
- Store beverage and food products
- Date modified: