Summary Chief Of Operating Area in British Columbia
Find key facts and figures about working as a chief of operating area. The following information is applicable to all Managers in health care (NOC 0311).
Managers in health care plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the delivery of health care services, such as diagnosis and treatment, nursing and therapy, within institutions, and in other settings, that provide health care services. They are employed in hospitals, medical clinics, nursing homes and other health care organizations.
University education usually required
Median wage in British Columbia
The job prospects are good in British Columbia
advertised in British Columbia
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Consult with boards of directors, senior managers and government officials
- Co-ordinate work of doctors, nurses and other staff
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Date modified: