Summary Superintendent Of Education Programs In Public Schools in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a superintendent of education programs in public schools. The following information is applicable to all School principals and administrators of elementary and secondary education (NOC 0422).
School principals plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of teachers and other staff of an elementary or secondary school. They are employed by public and private schools. Administrators of elementary and secondary education plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the academic affairs of a school system. They are employed by school boards.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
The job prospects are fair in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
advertised in New Brunswick
- Co-ordinate teaching activities
- Organize and maintain procedures for the keeping of records
- Direct and co-ordinate school maintenance
- Review programs to ensure conformance to school board or provincial standards
- Prepare and administer institution or program budget
- Date modified: