Summary Fruits And Vegetables Manager - Retail near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a fruits and vegetables manager - retail. The following information is applicable to all Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 60020).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Retail and wholesale trade managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that sell merchandise or services on a retail or wholesale basis. They are employed by retail and wholesale sales establishments or they may own and operate their own store.
Learn more about fruits and vegetables manager - retail
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
View wages about Wages
The job prospects are fair in the Edmonton Region
View prospects about Prospects
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
View available jobs about Jobs
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Implement price and credits policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: