Summary Property Administrator in Northwest Territories
Find key facts and figures about working as a property administrator. The following information is applicable to all Property administrators (NOC 1224).
Property administrators perform administrative duties and co-ordinate activities related to the management and rental of investment property and real estate on behalf of property and strata property owners. They are employed by property, real estate and strata services management companies, property development companies and by government.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Northwest Territories
The job prospects are fair in Northwest Territories
advertised in Canada
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
- Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
- Monitor progress and cost of work for property owners
- Date modified: