Summary Property Administrator in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a property administrator. The following information is applicable to all Property administrators (NOC 1224).
Property administrators perform administrative duties and co-ordinate activities related to the management and rental of investment property and real estate on behalf of property and strata property owners. They are employed by property, real estate and strata services management companies, property development companies and by government.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
- Prepare expense and income reports
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income
- Monitor progress and cost of work for property owners
- Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
- Date modified: