Summary Data Analyst - Informatics And Systems in the Toronto Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a data analyst - informatics and systems. The following information is applicable to all Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172).
Database analysts design, develop and administer data management solutions using database management software. Data administrators develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models. They are employed in information technology consulting firms and in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects are good in the Toronto Region
advertised in the Toronto Region
- Collect and document user's requirements
- Design and develop database
- Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems
- Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools
- Operate database management systems to analyze data
- Date modified: