Summary Regional Administrator, Social Services in New Brunswick
Find key facts and figures about working as a regional administrator, social services. The following information is applicable to all Managers in social, community and correctional services (NOC 0423).
Managers in social, community and correctional services plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the programs and activities of social service and community agencies, correctional institutions, counselling departments, labour organizations, professional associations, political parties and non-governmental organizations.
University education usually required
Median wage in New Brunswick
The job prospects are good in New Brunswick
advertised in New Brunswick
- Hire and provide training for professional and non-professional staff
- Administer programs of membership organizations
- Administer the programs of non-governmental organizations involved with social issues
- Direct and advise professional and non-professional staff
- Establish administrative procedures
- Date modified: