Summary Regional Administrator, Social Services in Prince Edward Island
Find key facts and figures about working as a regional administrator, social services. The following information is applicable to all Managers in social, community and correctional services (NOC 40030).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Managers in social, community and correctional services plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the programs and activities of social service and community agencies, correctional institutions, counselling departments, labour organizations, professional associations, political parties and non-governmental organizations.
Learn more about regional administrator, social services
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in Prince Edward Island
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised in Canada
View available jobs about Jobs
- Hire and provide training for professional and non-professional staff
- Administer programs of membership organizations
- Administer the programs of non-governmental organizations involved with social issues
- Direct and advise professional and non-professional staff
- Establish administrative procedures
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: