Summary Regional Administrator, Social Services in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a regional administrator, social services. The following information is applicable to all Managers in social, community and correctional services (NOC 0423).
Managers in social, community and correctional services plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the programs and activities of social service and community agencies, correctional institutions, counselling departments, labour organizations, professional associations, political parties and non-governmental organizations.
University education usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Direct and advise professional and non-professional staff
- Administer the programs of non-governmental organizations involved with social issues
- Establish administrative procedures
- Manage the operations and activities of social and community centres, correctional facilities and detention centres
- Plan, administer and control budgets for projects, programs, support services and equipment
- Date modified: