Summary Regional Administrator, Social Services in the Bas-Saint-Laurent Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a regional administrator, social services. The following information is applicable to all Managers in social, community and correctional services (NOC 0423).
Managers in social, community and correctional services plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the programs and activities of social service and community agencies, correctional institutions, counselling departments, labour organizations, professional associations, political parties and non-governmental organizations.
University education usually required
Median wage in Québec
The job prospects are good in the Bas-Saint-Laurent Region
advertised in Québec
- Represent their respective organizations for the purpose of government liaison and media relations
- Administer programs of membership organizations
- Participate in policy development by preparing reports and briefs for management committees and working groups
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the delivery of social and community service programs
- Plan, administer and control budgets for projects, programs, support services and equipment
- Date modified: