Summary Design Technologist, Electrical And Electronics near Prince Albert (SK)
Find key facts and figures about working as a design technologist, electrical and electronics. The following information is applicable to all Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians (NOC 2241).
Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians may work independently or provide technical support and services in the design, development, testing, production and operation of electrical and electronic equipment and systems. They are employed by electrical utilities, communications companies, manufacturers of electrical and electronic equipment, consulting firms, and in governments and a wide range of manufacturing, processing and transportation industries.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Prince Albert Region
The job prospects are fair in Saskatchewan
advertised near Prince Albert (SK)
- Conduct or supervise the installation, commissioning, and operation of electrical and electronic equipment and systems
- Carry out applied research in fields of electrical and electronic engineering and physics
- Set up and operate specialized and standard test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems
- Design, develop and test power equipment and systems
- Assist in design, development and testing
- Date modified: