Summary Resistor Assembler - Electronic Equipment Manufacturing near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a resistor assembler - electronic equipment manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors and testers (NOC 9523).
Electronics assemblers and fabricators assemble and fabricate electronic equipment, parts and components. Electronics inspectors and testers inspect and test electronic and electromechanical assemblies, subassemblies, parts and components to ensure conformance to prescribed standards. They are employed in electronics manufacturing plants.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
The job outlook is fair in the Edmonton Region
advertised in Alberta
- Solder and manually assemble various electronic components on PCB (printed circuit boards)
- Assemble microcircuits requiring fine hand assembly, the use of microscopes and adherence to cleanroom procedures
- Install, mount, fasten, align and adjust parts, components, wiring and harnesses to subassemblies and assemblies
- Operate automatic and semi-automatic machines to position, solder and clean prescribed components on PCB (printed circuit boards)
- Operate and monitor process equipment to fabricate electronic components
- Date modified: