Summary Resistor Assembler - Electronic Equipment Manufacturing near Saint-Jérôme (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a resistor assembler - electronic equipment manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors and testers (NOC 94201).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Electronics assemblers and fabricators assemble and fabricate electronic equipment, parts and components. Electronics inspectors and testers inspect and test electronic and electromechanical assemblies, subassemblies, parts and components to ensure conformance to prescribed standards. They are employed in electronics manufacturing plants.
Learn more about resistor assembler - electronic equipment manufacturing
High school or specific training
This occupation usually requires a secondary school diploma or several weeks of on-the-job training.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in the Laurentides Region
View wages about Wages
The job prospects are fair in the Laurentides Region
View prospects about Prospects
advertised near Saint-Jérôme (QC)
View available jobs about Jobs
- Maintain test result reports
- Solder and manually assemble various electronic components on PCB (printed circuit boards)
- Assemble microcircuits requiring fine hand assembly, the use of microscopes and adherence to cleanroom procedures
- Pack items for shipping and distribution
- Install, mount, fasten, align and adjust parts, components, wiring and harnesses to subassemblies and assemblies
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: