Summary Electrostatic Painting Machine Set-up Operator near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as an electrostatic painting machine set-up operator. The following information is applicable to all Industrial painters, coaters and metal finishing process operators (NOC 9536).
Industrial painters and coaters operate and tend machines or use brushes and spray equipment to apply paint, enamel, lacquer or other non-metallic protective and decorative coatings to surfaces of various products. Metal finishing process operators operate machines or equipment to deposit metallized substances on workpieces and surfaces to provide decorative, protective and restorative coatings. These workers are employed by manufacturing companies and custom refinishing, coating and plating shops.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects are fair in the Toronto Region
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Prepare and apply stencils, decals or other decorative items on finished products
- Tend or operate equipment to spray or coat
- Tend or operate equipment to prepare items for application of protective or decorative coatings
- Select appropriate paint or mix paints
- Paint small items and apply touch-ups using paint brushes
- Date modified: