Summary Data Input Clerk near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a data input clerk. The following information is applicable to all Data entry clerks (NOC 1422).
Data entry clerks input coded, statistical, financial and other information into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates using a keyboard, mouse, or optical scanner, speech recognition software or other data entry tools. They are employed in the private and public sectors.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Calgary Region
The job prospects are limited in the Calgary Region
advertised in Alberta
- Receive and register documents for data entry
- Enter data according to specified format
- Transfer data between software
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data
- Store, update and maintain databases
- Date modified: