Summary Warehouse Clerk - Parts And Equipment near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a warehouse clerk - parts and equipment. The following information is applicable to all Storekeepers and partspersons (NOC 1522).
Storekeepers and partspersons sort, store and issue parts and supplies for use by the establishment in which they work and for sale to the public. They are employed by manufacturing companies, warehouses, retail and wholesale establishments, mining, forestry and construction companies, repair shops, hospitals and other establishments.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
The job prospects are fair in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Sell spare and replacement parts
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Process incoming requisitions
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Prepare and track work orders
- Date modified: