Summary Personal Trust Officer near Terrebonne (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a personal trust officer. The following information is applicable to all Other financial officers (NOC 1114).
Other financial officers include professional occupations in finance such as financial planners, financial examiners and inspectors, financial investigators, financial underwriters, mortgage brokers and trust officers. They are employed by banks, trust companies, investment firms and governments, or they may be self-employed.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Lanaudière Region
The job prospects are good in the Lanaudière Region
advertised near Terrebonne (QC)
- Identify clients' financial goals and objectives
- Analyze clients' financial records
- Develop financial plans for clients
- Make recommendations concerning cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, retirement and estate planning
- Arrange for sale of financial products and investments
- Date modified: