Summary Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Sudbury (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a fast food restaurant manager. The following information is applicable to all Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631).
Restaurant and food service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other food and beverage services. They are employed in food and beverage service establishments, or they may be self-employed.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Northeast Region
The job prospects are good in the Northeast Region
advertised near Sudbury (ON)
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Conduct performance reviews
- Cost products and services
- Date modified: