Summary Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Canmore (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a fast food restaurant manager. The following information is applicable to all Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 60030).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Restaurant and food service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other food and beverage services. They are employed in food and beverage service establishments, or they may be self-employed.
Learn more about fast food restaurant manager
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised near Canmore (AB)
View available jobs about Jobs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Conduct performance reviews
- Cost products and services
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: