Summary Manager, Residential Cleaning Service near Saskatoon (SK)
Find key facts and figures about working as a manager, residential cleaning service. The following information is applicable to all Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651).
Managers in customer and personal services include managers of establishments that provide services such as dry cleaning, hairdressing or residential cleaning. This unit group also includes managers of schools that provide non-vocational instruction in driving, languages, music, dance, art, cooking or fashion.
University education usually required
Median wage in Saskatchewan
The job outlook is fair in the Saskatoon–Biggar Region
advertised near Saskatoon (SK)
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Date modified: