Summary Industrial Arts Teacher - Elementary School in the Centre-du-Québec Region
Find key facts and figures about working as an industrial arts teacher - elementary school. The following information is applicable to all Elementary school and kindergarten teachers (NOC 4032).
Elementary school and kindergarten teachers teach basic subjects such as reading, writing and arithmetic or specialized subjects such as English or French as a second language at public and private elementary schools.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Centre-du-Québec Region
The job prospects are good in the Centre-du-Québec Region
advertised in the Centre-du-Québec Region
- Assign and correct homework
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help
- Lead students in activities to promote their physical, mental and social development and their school readiness
- Prepare, administer and correct tests
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations and field trips
- Date modified: