Summary Consulting Industrial Engineer near Sherbrooke (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a consulting industrial engineer. The following information is applicable to all Industrial and manufacturing engineers (NOC 2141).
Industrial and manufacturing engineers conduct studies, and develop and supervise programs to achieve the best use of equipment, human resources, technology, materials and procedures to enhance efficiency and productivity. They are employed in consulting firms, manufacturing and processing companies, in government, financial, health care and other institutions, or they may be self-employed.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Estrie Region
The job prospects are good in the Estrie Region
advertised near Sherbrooke (QC)
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs
- Develop performance standards, evaluation systems and wage and incentive programs
- Establish programs and conduct studies to enhance industrial health and safety or to identify and correct fire and other hazards
- Assess industrial facilities
- Conduct studies on the reliability and performance of plant facilities
- Date modified: