Summary Consulting Industrial Engineer near Sherbrooke (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a consulting industrial engineer. The following information is applicable to all Industrial and manufacturing engineers (NOC 2141).
Industrial and manufacturing engineers conduct studies, and develop and supervise programs to achieve the best use of equipment, human resources, technology, materials and procedures to enhance efficiency and productivity. They are employed in consulting firms, manufacturing and processing companies, in government, financial, health care and other institutions, or they may be self-employed.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Estrie Region
The job prospects are good in the Estrie Region
advertised near Sherbrooke (QC)
- Plan and design plant layouts and facilities
- Supervise technicians, technologists, analysts, administrative staff and other engineers
- Develop flexible or integrated manufacturing systems and procedures
- Conduct studies and implement programs to determine optimum inventory levels and optimum utilization of machinery, materials and resources
- Analyze costs of production
- Date modified: