Summary Computer Systems Analyst in the Interlake Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a computer systems analyst. The following information is applicable to all Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171).
Information systems analysts and consultants analyze and test systems requirements, develop and implement information systems development plans, policies and procedures, and provide advice on a wide range of information systems issues. They are employed in information technology consulting firms and in information technology units throughout the public and private sectors, or they may be self-employed.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Interlake Region
The job prospects are good in the Interlake Region
advertised in Manitoba
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
- Date modified: