Summary Analyst, Business - Computer Systems in New Brunswick
Find key facts and figures about working as an analyst, business - computer systems. The following information is applicable to all Business systems specialists (NOC 21221).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Business systems specialists perform detailed system tests, produce reports and develop new system architectures. They must also identify the strategic objectives of a company and translate these objectives into achievable tasks for an organization's information technology department. They are employed in information technology consulting firms and in information technology units throughout the public and private sectors.
Learn more about analyst, business - computer systems
This occupation usually requires a university degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate).
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in New Brunswick
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised in New Brunswick
View available jobs about Jobs
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: