Summary Analyst, Computer Simulations near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an analyst, computer simulations. The following information is applicable to all Information systems specialists (NOC 21222).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Information systems specialists analyze, test and assess systems requirements, develop and implement information systems development plans, policies and procedures, and provide advice on a wide range of information systems issues. They are employed in information technology consulting firms and in information technology units throughout the public and private sectors, or they may be self-employed.
This occupation usually requires a university degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate).
Median wage in the Calgary Region
advertised near Calgary (AB)
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
- Date modified: