Summary Information Systems Quality Assurance Analyst in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as an information systems quality assurance analyst. The following information is applicable to all Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171).
Information systems analysts and consultants analyze and test systems requirements, develop and implement information systems development plans, policies and procedures, and provide advice on a wide range of information systems issues. They are employed in information technology consulting firms and in information technology units throughout the public and private sectors, or they may be self-employed.
University education usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
- Date modified: