Summary Manufacturing Technician - Industrial Engineering near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a manufacturing technician - industrial engineering. The following information is applicable to all Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians (NOC 2233).
Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians may work independently or provide technical support and services in the development of production methods, facilities and systems, and the planning, estimating, measuring and scheduling of work. They are employed by manufacturing and insurance companies, government departments, and establishments in other industries.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects are fair in the Toronto Region
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Assist in preparing estimates, schedules, specifications and reports
- Set machine or equipment controls, oversee production and inspect processes
- Develop manufacturing and processing procedures
- Collect and analyze data and samples
- Date modified: