Summary Naturopathic Doctor (ND) near Grand Falls-Windsor (NL)
Find key facts and figures about working as a naturopathic doctor (ND). The following information is applicable to all Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating (NOC 3125).
Other professionals in health diagnosing and treating diagnose and treat the diseases and injuries of patients. This unit group includes doctors of podiatric medicine, chiropodists and podiatrists, naturopaths, orthoptists and doctors of osteopathic medicine. They work in private practices, clinics and hospitals.
University education usually required
Median wage in Newfoundland and Labrador
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Diagnose disorders and injuries of the musculo-skeletal, circulatory and nervous systems
- Prescribe treatment such as eye exercises or patching regimens
- Treat patients with manipulative therapy, medications or surgery
- Work alongside ophthalmologists in the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders by performing specialized eye tests to measure and assess defective binocular vision or abnormal eye movement in patients
- Diagnose diseases, deformities and injuries of the human foot and communicate diagnoses to patients
- Date modified: