Summary Marker - Post-secondary Teaching Assistance in Alberta
Find key facts and figures about working as a marker - post-secondary teaching assistance. The following information is applicable to all Post-secondary teaching and research assistants (NOC 4012).
Post-secondary teaching and research assistants assist university professors, community college and CEGEP teachers and other faculty members in teaching and research activities at universities and colleges.
University education usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects are fair in Alberta
advertised in Alberta
- Organize reference materials, visual aids and other materials as required by instructors
- Assist in analysis of research results and preparation of journal articles, papers, reports and chapters of books
- Conduct laboratory sessions to supplement lectures
- Conduct literature reviews, surveys, laboratory experiments and other research for use in academic publications
- Assist in the preparation and administration of examinations
- Date modified: