Summary Superannuation Clerk - Financial Sector near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Find key facts and figures about working as a superannuation clerk - financial sector. The following information is applicable to all Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (NOC 1434).
Banking, insurance and other financial clerks compile, process and maintain banking, insurance and other financial information. They are employed by banks, credit companies, private and public insurance establishments, investment firms and other financial establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Nova Scotia
The job outlook is fair in Nova Scotia
advertised in Nova Scotia
- Prepare real estate rentals, sales and listings data
- Prepare stocks, bonds and securities listings data
- Sort, verify and process financial transactions
- Maintain financial information and securities listings
- Process claims transactions
- Date modified: