Summary Superannuation Clerk - Financial Sector in Ontario
Find key facts and figures about working as a superannuation clerk - financial sector. The following information is applicable to all Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (NOC 1434).
Banking, insurance and other financial clerks compile, process and maintain banking, insurance and other financial information. They are employed by banks, credit companies, private and public insurance establishments, investment firms and other financial establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Ontario
The job prospects are fair in Ontario
advertised in Canada
- Maintain financial information and securities listings
- Sort, verify and process financial transactions
- Prepare stocks, bonds and securities listings data
- Prepare real estate rentals, sales and listings data
- Compile and maintain insurance data and records
- Date modified: