Summary Superannuation Clerk - Financial Sector in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a superannuation clerk - financial sector. The following information is applicable to all Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (NOC 1434).
Banking, insurance and other financial clerks compile, process and maintain banking, insurance and other financial information. They are employed by banks, credit companies, private and public insurance establishments, investment firms and other financial establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Compile records of deposit, loan and mortgage payments
- Prepare real estate rentals, sales and listings data
- Process claims transactions
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Administer policy changes
- Date modified: