Summary College Of Applied Arts And Technology Instructor in Nunavut
Find key facts and figures about working as a college of applied arts and technology instructor. The following information is applicable to all College and other vocational instructors (NOC 4021).
College and other vocational instructors teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this unit group.
University education usually required
Median wage in Nunavut
The job prospects are fair in Nunavut
advertised in Canada
- Prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
- Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
- Serve on faculty committees for budgets, curriculum revision, course requirements, student application review and staffing
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review
- Date modified: