Summary College Of Applied Arts And Technology Instructor in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a college of applied arts and technology instructor. The following information is applicable to all College and other vocational instructors (NOC 4021).
College and other vocational instructors teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this unit group.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
The job prospects are fair in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
advertised in Alberta
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and laboratory, shop and field studies
- Provide assistance to students with special needs
- Evaluate shop work of students in trades
- Train and supervise students in practical shop work session
- Lead discussion groups and seminars
- Date modified: