Summary Health Care Association Program Officer near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a health care association program officer. The following information is applicable to all Health policy researchers, consultants and program officers (NOC 41404).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Health policy researchers, consultants and program officers conduct research, produce reports and administer health care policies and programs. They are employed by government departments and agencies, consulting establishments, universities, research institutes, hospitals, community agencies, educational institutions, professional associations, non-governmental organizations and international organizations.
Learn more about health care association program officer
This occupation usually requires a university degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate).
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in the Calgary Region
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised in Alberta
View available jobs about Jobs
- Supervise laboratory technical personnel, medical clinical personnel, graduate students, research scientists and other professionals
- Provide advice to senior managers and officials
- Maintain, update and manage health information databases
- Perform administrative tasks
- Compile and analyze statistical information provided by private and public health care institutions and organizations
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: