Summary Truck And Trailer Sales Representative - Wholesale (non-technical) near Kelowna (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a truck and trailer sales representative - wholesale (non-technical). The following information is applicable to all Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade (non-technical) (NOC 6411).
Sales representatives in wholesale trade (non-technical), sell non-technical goods and services to retail, wholesale, commercial, industrial, professional and other clients domestically and internationally. They are employed by establishments that produce or provide goods and services such as petroleum companies, food, beverage and tobacco producers, clothing manufacturers, motor vehicles and parts manufacturers, hotels, business services firms, and transportation companies. Auctioneers are included in this unit group. Sales representatives in wholesale trade who are supervisors are also included in this unit group.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Thompson–Okanagan Region
The job prospects are good in the Thompson–Okanagan Region
advertised near Kelowna (BC)
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Represent companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
- Conduct sales transactions
- Supervise activities of other sales representatives
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Date modified: