Summary Circulation Clerk, Newspaper in Manitoba
Find key facts and figures about working as a circulation clerk, newspaper. The following information is applicable to all Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks (NOC 1452).
Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks write correspondence, proofread material for accuracy, compile material for publication, verify, record and process forms and documents, such as applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations and requisitions, and perform other related clerical duties in accordance with established procedures, guidelines and schedules. They are employed by newspapers, periodicals, publishing firms and by establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Manitoba
The job prospects are good in Manitoba
advertised in Canada
- Verify facts and conduct research
- Compile, verify, record and process applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations, requisitions, and other forms and documents
- Perform routine clerical duties
- Assist in the preparation of material for publication
- Compile and verify material for publication
- Date modified: