Summary Coding Clerk - Statistics in Newfoundland and Labrador
Find key facts and figures about working as a coding clerk - statistics. The following information is applicable to all Survey interviewers and statistical clerks (NOC 1454).
Survey interviewers contact individuals to gather information for market research, public opinion polls or election and census enumeration. Statistical clerks code and compile interview and other data into reports, lists, directories and other documents. They are employed by market research and polling firms, government departments and agencies, utility companies, contact centres and other establishments. This unit group also includes clerks who observe and record information on traffic flow.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Newfoundland and Labrador
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Perform general office duties
- Compile interview and other data into reports and lists
- Conduct routine statistical analysis of the data
- Code information collected and enter data into databases
- Check information gathered for completeness and accuracy
- Date modified: